1) Default data display preference - Teacher Set / Show Everything / Hide Custom Fields / Hide Custom Fields (with warning) / Hide Custom Fields and Behaviour Scores / Hide Custom Fields and Behaviour Scores (with warning)
- Teacher set > Teacher sets the default display from their account settings
- Show everything > Shows behaviour scores and custom fields
- Hide custom fields > only behaviour score is displayed and there is no warning when you try and display more information.
- Hide custom fields (with warning)- only behaviour score is displayed but a warning pops up if you try to display more information. Click OK to continue.
- Hide custom fields and behaviour scores > both custom fields and behaviour score are hidden and there is no warning when you try and display more information.
- Hide custom fields and behaviour scores (with warning) > both custom fields and behaviour score are hidden but a warning pops up if you try to display more information. Click OK to continue.
2) Behaviour points display option - Teacher set / Points from current class only / Points from all classes
- Teacher set > teachers chooses what behaviour points are displayed in account settings
- Points from current class only - displayed are points only received in the current class the pupil is in
- Points from all classes - displayed are points received in every class the pupil attends + out of classroom behaviour points
3) Display positive and negative points separately / Enabled / Disabled
- Enabled > Positives and negatives are displayed in separate points bubbles
- Disabled > Overall behaviour score is displayed in one points bubble.
4) Class icons / Enabled / Disabled
- Enabled > Classes will display an icon
- Disabled > Classes will not display an icon.
5) Display whole school activity feed for pupil in class
- Enabled > Clicking on a pupil card will show that pupil's behaviour activity across all of their classes in the activity feed.
- Disabled > Clicking on a pupil card will only show behaviour activity that was recorded in the current class.
6) Enable default icons / Enabled /Forced/ Disabled
- Enabled > Clicking on a pupil's photo or silhouette will allow you to choose a pupil avatar from the list of available avatars shown below.
- Forced > Pupil avatars will be used for each pupil, regardless of whether they have a photo or not.
- Disabled > Avatars will not show up as an option when changing a pupil's photo, and will not appear on the pupil card.
7) Display Pupil photos and avatars
- Enabled > Pupil photos and avatars will be displayed on their pupil cards
- Disabled > Pupils cards do not show any pupil photos or the default avatars
8) Classroom photo style
- Circular > Pupil photos will appear within a circle
- Rectangular > Pupil photos will appear with a rectangle, which displays more of the photo
9) Desk Colour
- To change desk colour simply click the desk image and choose the colour you want.