The rewards store allows you to add, delete and edit rewards for your pupils to choose from. Existing orders made by pupils across the school can also be viewed here.
Pupils can exchange a reward for behaviour points by logging into their pupil account and accessing the rewards tab!
The default rewards can easily be modified or deleted using the ‘Edit’ and ‘Delete’ buttons beneath their point costs.
Alternatively, an admin can add a new reward with the ‘Add new’ button.
Adding a new reward
Clicking the 'Rewards' button on the left hand side of the page and clicking 'Add new' brings up the following form.
Your options for each reward are as follows:
- Name: The name of your reward.
- Points: How many spendable points does the reward cost.
- Image: You can upload an image to represent the reward in the reward store.
- Description: A small text description for your pupils explaining what the reward is.
- Active: Ticking this option make the reward available immediately. If this box is unticked, pupils will not be able to choose this reward from the reward store.
- Once per pupil: Ticking this option means that a specific pupil can only order this reward once.
- Stock level: Ticking this option allows you to put a limit on the quantity of a reward. Every time a pupil orders the reward, the stock level will decrease by one. When the stock level reaches 0, pupils will be unable to order the reward.
Once you are happy with your choices, click the ‘Add reward’ button.
Your new reward will then be listed on the reward pages for both teachers and pupil accounts!