I suggest you...

Ipad app

I would use this, but classdojo is more practical because I can be on my iPad. This is a much better version than classdojo except for the fact that I need to be at a computer :/ the mobile site doesn't work as well either.

200 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

High priority??!! comment from admin in 2014 - 3 years on and still no app?

• Stéphane BÉLIJAR commented  · 

Still waiting for the app, can you tell us any news, can't stand waiting anymore!

• Chuck Faber commented  · 

Man, I've been waiting forever. I would love an offline version of this app which scales the size automatically. When is it coming out?

• Hugh Barlin commented  · 

How is this coming on? Really looking forward to it because the web app used on iPad produces some odd things, like the weekly assessment ratio.

• Christi commented  · 

I use this site on my iPad ALL the time! I simply open it up through Safari. Works great! Although, I am looking forward to the app : O)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would you be able to provide an update and/or ETA for the iPad app? I'm in the same boat as others - having to use class dojo instead, even though this is a VASTLY superior product, because class dojo has an iPad app. Class Charts has been rendered unusable for me because of the lack of an iPad app.

• Mr. Anderson commented  · 

I would love to have this app available to use on the iPad through Edmodo sometime soon. Is there a timeframe for when this might happen?

• Annie commented  · 

Any updates or ETA of an iPad or Android app? :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would LOVE the iPad app!!!

• davidthomas.jones commented  · 

If you bookmark the site on an iPad and use the zoom slide to fit the screen, the website works really well.

• Tim Metcalfe commented  · 

I'd like to add my voice to the votes below for an iPad app. If we're using the computer to show Power Points etc. it is impossible to also use site to monitor classes. I don't think that ClassDojo is appropriate for my high school classes, but it seems to be my only alternative. Also the link with Edmodo is very useful.

• Michelle commented  · 

Any idea when this will be available for ipad? I just received the email about the school-wide availability, and that would be much easier to sell if there was an ipad app for it.

• Paul Fischer commented  · 

What's the ETA of this APP? Because this isnt streamlined for iPad or Androids...which makes it extremely difficult to be useful in a classroom.

• Anonymous commented  · 

android version too please

• Vicki Dunk commented  · 

Also interested in android version

• Joshua commented  · 

hi support,
        Can also make it so that the iPad App, website and Edmodo App are all talking to each other. As I just downloaded the iPad App, typed in my details that I use for Edmodo but cannot get the 2 talking to each other.
        Regards

• Wendy Huang commented  · 

I tried using Edmodo to launch the app in Safari on ipad like suggested in another article, got the username/password screen, but my Edmodo login doesn't work.

• Mrkennerley commented  · 

Any update on the iPad app?

Also, are there any settings that allow us to print a seating plan to one page or to automatically fit the computer or ipad screen?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please hurry. I can't use this program until it is designed for i-phone, i-pad

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base