I suggest you...

OFFLINE Version

i can't use the online version in every class. an offline version would be nice. i would pay for something like this.

244 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • dbenedetti10dbenedetti10 commented  · 

Looks like this is pretty old feature request. With the move to subscription model for districts, many of us single teacher users are feeling pretty abandoned. There is absolutely no way my district is going to consider a subscription, but I would consider a software purchase.

If the behavior management, seating chart generation and call response tracker components were a separate offline software I would almost definitely buy it. I don't think you guys realize how valuable seating chart generation with custom room setups and custom sorting inputs is to educators. I have found nothing as useful, but if you know of another app/webapp, please notify me.

• brianbrian commented  · 

It's been some time, how is this progressing? Wifi is so patchy and unreliable that it is impossible or too slow to use. to use it for behavior and during class for quick updates and notes it needs to not lag. If it ran offline and synced in the background when it had signal it would be super useful. I'm really looking forward to this as a replacement for idoceo on my personal ipad (which I love) when I get my MS Surface I just got in a grant. Please hurry!

• Ma. Grace CarpizoMa. Grace Carpizo commented  · 

How's the progress with this feature? I'm really looking forward to it. I've found Class Charts to be really useful especially when checking attendance & keeping seating chart but with the wifi connection fluctuating.. I had to revert to the more traditional checking method

• Mr. AndersonMr. Anderson commented  · 

This has been an issue for me as well because we are an extremely large school which results in the wi-fi crashing often or being extremely slow.

• Mrs. ConantMrs. Conant commented  · 

I have the same issue! I cannot get a good WiFi signal in my room. It would really be helpful if I could use this app, but I can't if I am not able to access it without an internet connection.

• Andrew CalvertAndrew Calvert commented  · 

I agree. The internet is unreliable at many Australian Schools. I would pay.

• LicoLico commented  · 

Un versión offline, es muy necesaria, incrementaría el número de profesores que la utilizarían

• KirstyKirsty commented  · 

Yea this would be great, wifi is rubbish at my school!

• Michele Michele commented  · 

I love this idea especially if the internet is slow or down at my school.

• mikeleach121mikeleach121 commented  · 

Would be especially good if it automatically updated with the data added offline, when an internet connection becomes available, too.

Feedback and Knowledge Base