I suggest you...

Gradebook

Can there be a grade book option so that I can keep grades?

510 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Duncan WilsonAdminDuncan Wilson (Manager, Edukey Education Ltd) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andy CalvertAndy Calvert commented  · 

A gradebook area would be an excellent addition alongside the ability to download CSV files. Most of our staff use Idoceo but having everything in one place would be preferable

• adele.strazaradele.strazar commented  · 

Google Classroom has a gradebook. So glad ClassCharts logs in automatically with Google Classroom. It is a nuisance trying to get parents that are already signed up on Google Classroom to join the ClassCharts. Only a fraction of the codes make it home. Perhaps the lists could sync together. The Excel files and names lists work well for transferring though.

• Mr bassem kashourMr bassem kashour commented  · 

grades/ reward points if it is possible to transfer them to excel sheet with their dates would be great

• NutNut commented  · 

Could you please add on the export into CSV file feature?

• Dina TeresDina Teres commented  · 

Keep a Google Sheet document with marks...or have a way to output "Class Charts" marks to a Google Sheet.

• Mr. AndersonMr. Anderson commented  · 

This would be an incredibly useful option to have, especially if it can be linked to Edmodo.

• AngeloAngelo commented  · 

I agree with Mr. Cooper. I need to trasform ClassChart points in an Excel spreadsheet, in order to calculate my students' grades calculating average, standard deviation, etc.

• J.R. CooperJ.R. Cooper commented  · 

My district uses the Powerteacher Gradebook for attendance and grading. If you're unfamiliar with it you can find an overview here: http://www.pearsonschoolsystems.com/products/powerteacher/features/
        It would be lovely if I could just import my class lists from there into your program instead of having to convert everything to an Excel document or type it all by hand. Or if I could do my grading here and just import it there. Or at the very least copy and paste or something!
        I also loved Andrew Hanson's idea of being able to add or subtract behavior points on individual assignments.

• Andrew HansonAndrew Hanson commented  · 

GradeCam has a "copy and paste" feature to transfer grades there to practically any grade book. Here's my thought: it would be so convenient if behavior points could be added/subtracted from an assignment in this planned grade book, then copied and pasted to the official school grade book.

• fasihatauqirfasihatauqir commented  · 

dear sir/mam,
        can we add class performance in language and communication to get students grades

• Matthew BeggMatthew Begg commented  · 

We would prefer to keep grades in SIMS Assessment manager, but if the other suggestion of linking with SIMS happened, then that's fine. We wouldn't want to encourage grades to be stored outside of a school's MIS.

Feedback and Knowledge Base