I suggest you...

Allow your loyal individual teachers to keep using ClassCharts.

ClassCharts is great. But ClassCharts' new business plan is not.

As a tutor and someone who works in family settings, I have never used ClassCharts as a school-wide tool and I probably never will. I am sure there are lots of others like me who feel the same way for their own reasons.

By cutting off all these potential customers, you are LOSING an opportunity to make more money and to provide a valuable tool to many people.

Have you considered creating a monthly/yearly membership fee? Where individuals can pay? You can limit features (e.g. limited number of students, behaviours, classes, etc.) depending on the different plans (e.g. you could have Basic, Premium and Deluxe or something)

OR, if you are not willing to do that, would you at least allow individuals to access their profiles after June 30th? Just viewing, users wouldn't be able to give behaviour points or edit classes or anything.

I understand you can't support a free system anymore. But why miss out on a chance to keep your users happy? I have recommended ClassCharts to others and gotten other families to use it because I like the system so much. But if you cut off all these individual users, you are also losing a marketing channel.

Thanks for your time.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service